Re: ### a problem with installing Deb 2.1

Tal Danzig wrote:

> You should really be using potato (Debian 2.2).
> It is much more up to date, (and it should auto detect your CD)
>
> Or, you may want to go for something like Libranet (debian potato based), with
> an easier instal.
>
> Tall

Gee, Tal Danzig <tal@libranet.com>, thanks for the suggestion to
get the libranet distribution (for about the third time today).

Too bad the license on the ISO prohibits cheapbytes from
reselling it.  Maybe we should download it, rewrite a new ISO,
and distribute it under the GPL.  ;-)

You can get Storm for $1.99 at cheapbytes!