Re: Help again with command "man".

You should have man, but if you don't you can download the appropiate
package (man-db), just go to a local mirror, or if you don't know any to
ftp.debian.org and download the file man-db_<VERSION>.deb, get it to your
system and do: dpkg -i man-db_<VERSION>.deb (of course replace <VERSION>
by the version of man-db you've downloaded / are going to download).

Ron Rademaker

PS. If you're using tcsh, you should do rehash before you can actually use
man.