Help again with command "man".

Well I just found out why I can't use the method : apt-get install man-db
manpages or all the other versions of that string.  The machine running
Debian is NOT connected to the internet.

However, when I was installing the OS via floppies only, shouldn't the
installation have installed "man" for me ?  Or do you still have to install
"man" after you install the system ?

Therefore, could someone please tell me if there is a way to install "man"
via floppies.  I'm using an ancient 486 and it only has a hd and 1.44 floppy
drive.  I'd appreciate any help and thanks again to all those who replied to
my previous message.

Thanks
at