Re: Netscape Bus Error

It means Netscape is crap software.

It *will* crash.  Frequently.  Get used to it.

Disable Java and Javascript.  This will help.  I've noticed sensitivity
to libs, with significant changes in NS behavior between various system
updates.

Mozilla should improve much of this, but the default build is far too
complex for a basic browser.  Gzilla and/or Gnutella look like far more
promising projects.  Both are based on the Gecko rendering engine, but
strip out much of the bloat being pumped into Mozilla.