newer version of pilot-link for palm Os 3.5

Dear Debian developers,
I am personally using a linux OS and I am wondering if debian offers a newer version of pilot-link that works on PALM OS 3.5 as well. Pilot-link is a software provided by debian that transfers data between a palm pilot and a linux OS. the fuction I use pilot-xfer I use only works on PALm OS 3.3 but not on OS 3.5. Pls reply as soon as possible as this is very urgent. Thanks for your kind consideration. Yours Sincerely,
                                                              ADAM