RE: cd burner

Greetings,
	Since this came up, I thought that I would ask a similar question.  I've
been using an HP CD-Writer Plus 8200 Series which has worked like a dream
with one exception: I can't burn those credit-card/business-card size CDR's.
I have heard that the Memorex burners will, and I was wondering if anyone
had any suggestions.

Thanks,

Brooks