install of slink

I want to install slink/stable on a new machine initially via floppies, then off a network (http).
For some reason (unlike previously) when I go to install the base system, i
t does not give me the "network install" option. All the others
are there i.e. "cdrom, NFS, mounted partition, etc".

I am using the rescue1440.bin file to initially boot the machine from floppy.

Any ideas as to why this option does not show ?

cheers,

mb.
--
Mark Bathie - B.InfTech            phone: +61 7 3365 7236
Database Administrator, Information Technology Services