fetchmail configuration

Normally, fetchmail displays the following output when I invoke it from
the command line in a terminal window:

5 messages for user at mail.isp.com (11495 octets).
reading message 1 of 5 (3031 octets) .. flushed
reading message 2 of 5 (3185 octets) ... flushed
reading message 3 of 5 (1961 octets) . flushed
reading message 4 of 5 (1566 octets) . flushed
reading message 5 of 5 (1752 octets) . flushed

Is it possible to include in the above output, the sender of the message
? In other words, I'd like to be able tell fetchmail to also display the
"From:" field of each message so I can quickly decide whether or not to
open my email client if there isn't an important message or a message
from an important sender.

I looked at the man page briefly, but didn't notice any option that
would allow me to do this. Maybe I missed some configuration option ?

Thanks.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com

http://www.pathcom.com/~ssahmed
GnuPG Key fingerprint = A6DB 6C85 DE5A 33BB E873  E437 58B2 09CD 977B 900B