Re: cannot get all the galeon files

On Sun, Aug 13, 2000 at 07:58:28PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
> > Hmm, well, if you're following the tip I posted, the only file you need
> > from there is mozilla-devel-M17-2.i386.rpm.  I don't know why you'd be
> > having trouble downloading it... what are you trying to download it
> > with?
>
> I tried downloading it with Netscape and it starts to download but eventually
> (every few kb) it stops.
>

> > When I have weird download problems that aren't obviously
> > net/lag-related, I try it with a downloader that I trust:  wget.
>
> I tried that too.

Andrew, is your E-mail address set correctly?  I tried replying to you
directly but my mails were returned.

Anyway, to answer some things you asked me, the official place to get
Galeon (source and rpm, but the rpm doesn't seem to work in Debian) is
http://galeon.sourceforge.net.  But to compile Galeon's source you need
either Mozilla's source compiled (unless you make symlinks to dozens of
spread out headers yourself....), or the mozilla-dev rpm which provides
just Mozilla's headers.

I honestly don't know why you're having trouble downloading.  I wouldn't
mind sending you my alienized Deb of the headers if you'd like, but like
I said your E-mail address doesn't seem to be working for me.

Tom