Re: please read this everyone

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 04:07:31PM -0400, James Waterhouse wrote:

I'd strongly suggest a different and more descriptive subject line.
Your email looks like spam to the casual reader.  You don't want
everyone to read it, you want people with specific interest and
knowledge in 68K debian installs.  Otherwise you're wasting the time of
thousands of eyeballs reading this list.

...I'm one of the people who read your email who *doesn't* have the
faintest clue what the solution to your problem is.

Please provide more detail and show consideration for a shared resource.