Anyone using nwclient on Debian?

Hi all!

I've been running a Debian machine (now Woody) on a
mainly Novell NW network (now at version 5.1) for
about a year, using ncpfs to mount volumes on the NW
servers. I tried installing Caldera's client, but had
trouble with dependencies (although it seemed that all
the necessary packages were on my system). Has anyone
successfully installed it on a Debian system? I want
to be able to administer these servers from my
GNU/Linux box and if possible blow away NT on my other
workstation.
TIA
Aidan O'Reilly