mailcap/slrn question

Does anyone have a working mailcap file that will display images from
newsgroups in slrn? I can get mutt to display images using ee, but I've
never been able to get slrn to display an image in a binary newsgroup. I
always have to use Netscape News for binaries and slrn for regular text
messages. I'd like to have slrn do everything.
--

"Make voyages, attempt them, there's nothing else."
                             --Tennessee Williams