RE: SB AWE64 PnP installation on slink 2.2.12

I have this line:

options sb io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1 dma16=5 mpu_io=0x31f

in my /etc/modutils/options. Note the two dma's.
(After changing this file you should run update-modules.)
Of  course the  actual numbers  will  probably be  different for  your
machine, isapnptools and /proc/dma and /proc/interrupts should help
with that.

-chris