Re: netscape bookmarks in both win and linux

In the file `preferences.js', look for the following line and edit it
according to YOUR preference:

user_pref("browser.bookmark_file", "/home/broult/lib/netscape/bookmarks.html");

At the top that file you will find the following warning:

// Netscape User Preferences
// This is a generated file!  Do not edit.

So just quit Netscape before making the modification and then
re-launch it. I have done that modification for at least a couple of
years without ever having a problem with it.

Chris

--
"Man is distinguished from all other creatures by
the faculty of laughter."