Re: Using verp with Debian's smartlist package

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 11:40:35PM -0300, Rogerio Brito wrote:
> On Aug 07 2000, Shane Wegner wrote:
> > Has anyone successfully gotten this to work?
>
> 	Must you use sendmail? Would you be willing to use qmail? If
> 	so, then qmail supports VERPs outta the box with its fast
> 	mailing list manager, ezmlm (and its add-on, ezmlm-idx). I'd
> 	recommend using them for both kick some major arse! :-)

Well unless I am getting some significant features, I'd rather not learn a
whole new mail system.  I use some sendmail features which other mailers may
not have such as login authentication for relaying and TLS encrypted
sessions.  These are even new for sendmail.  Besides, can't it support VERP
using the username+data construct anyway?

Shane

--
Shane Wegner: shane@cm.nu
Personal website: http://www.cm.nu/~shane/