Re: XF86Setup

you need the package 'xf86setup'

potato also seems to have a new X tool called anXious, part of the
xviddetect package, works pretty good provided it can detect your video
card if it can't it exits.

nate

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Dale Morris wrote:

dlm >I just did an ftp installation of 2.2.17 potato debian and I can't run the XF86Setup program. It doesn't seem to be on my machine. I do have a working XF86Config file that was generated by the installation script, but I would sure like to be able to use the XF86Setup program. What package do I need to apt-get install to have XF86Setup?
dlm >thanks
dlm >
dlm >
dlm >--
dlm >Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null
dlm >

:::
http://www.aphroland.org/
http://www.linuxpowered.net/
aphro@aphroland.org
10:17am up 20 days, 17:44, 1 user, load average: 0.19, 0.05, 0.01