Re: Debian in Academic and Public Organisations

Hi Simon, Charles, and all:

I wish you had included the original poster's address so I could CC:
him.

We have used Debian since the 0.93 days for our servers in the
department of computer science. We have a fairly large server
(cs.wcu.edu) for mail, web service, and file service to both
Lose 9x machines and Debian machines in a lab.

I use debian on my personal machines, unless someone pays me to use
MS unstable-ware.

"with debian, unstable = quite stable."

--David Teague