Re: Corel Linux--your opinions pls

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 06:17:09PM -0700, Jeff Roediger wrote:
> Hi all
>
>     Any one have an opinion, good or bad, re: Corel Linux?
> I have just obtained a copy and don't know much about it. I have been
> using freeBSD and Slack for a desktop only box.
>      It appears to be targeted at people like me, who only have one
> system as a desktop unit.

If you have been running Slack and FreeBSD, you probably won't like Corel Linux
very much. It is made for non-technical people from the Windows world.

You would probably prefer Debian (Corel Linux is based on Debian).

Warren

--
"In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded." --Terry Pratchett
Warren A. Layton