Re: isapnptools

Yes, there is... apt-get install isapnptools.

Basically what you need to do is type (as root) "pnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf" and
then edit that isapnp.conf file to comment out the correct settings for your
sound card.  Refer to the documentation in /usr/share/doc/isapnptools.

Take my advice with a grain of salt, because I couldn't get isapnptools +
OSS/Lite kernel modules to work for me in Debian (for my AWE64), and I had to
resort to alsa drivers to get my sound card to work.  (And if anyone would
like to help me get the OSS/Lite drivers to work, I'd appreciate it....)

Tom