Re: [fox@xs4all.nl: Re: gnapster won't download: "fopen: No such file or directory"]

Out of curiousity, what don't you like about napster?
One thing  that strikes me  as potentially lame  is that you  can only
upload my files  while I'm running the client..but  I guess that's the
windows  way (howbout  a  napsterd with  sophisticated access  control
etc.?) Napster struck me as pretty effective but then again my
expectations were low..
chris