motherboards

Hello,

I read the mails concerning the Abit motherboard.

Now, I have a question of my own.

Recently, Intel had some problems with their CA810 motherboards.
Therefor, I had to wait longer for my new PC since they have my
(and probably everybody else also) a new VC820 motherboard (with RDRAM
modules).

Now, I am only running Windows98 on it (at home). I haven't come to
the point of installing Linux on the PC. I have not even decided which
Linux distro I should take. At work I am running Debian (potato) and
I am getting to like it a lot ...

My question is, can I install Debian on this machine? I also have an
Ati Rage Fury Pro graphics card; so can expect problems with X?

Greetings,

Stefan.