expect scripts

okay, I just found out it's not really hanging, but it just takes about
five minutes to continue processing.  Here's the errors I see once or
twice during the upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2:

*** lynx.cfg (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ? N
Use of uninitialized value at (eval 6) line 16, <TERMCAP> chunk 12881.
Use of uninitialized value at (eval 7) line 16, <TERMCAP> chunk 12881.

My senior admin believes termcaps are on their way out and only exist due
to compatibility issues with old *nixes.  Any opinions would be nice,
thanks.