How to change I/O address

Hi, Debians:
I have a question about network card. When I move my
computer to another place, I need reconfigure my
network. The situation is when I reboot my system with
my rescue disk and go to install, then configure
network and then I did all apropriate changes. However
It still doesn't work. After running ifconfig, I find
the base I/O address is strange, so does anybody know
how to change this I/O address or is there another way
to make it work?

Any information is appreciated !

Nianwei