Re: dhelp problem [SOLVED!]

:: On Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:31:36 +0300 (EEST), Lehel Bernadt <blehel@kabelkon.ro> said:

>> I suppose there should be a "doc" directory under /var/www right?

> No. The /doc is mapped to /usr/doc as specified in /etc/apache/srm.conf:
> ---------
> Alias /doc/ /usr/doc/
> ## The above line is for Debian webstandard 3.0, which specifies that /doc
> ## refers to /usr/doc.  Some packages may not work otherwise. -- apacheconfig
> ---------
> So check if /usr/doc/HTML/ exists.

Ah, ok. well, yes, there is a /usr/doc/HTML, which is a link to
/usr/share/doc (aha!)

So, all I had to do was to change

Alias /doc/ /usr/doc/

Alias /doc/ /usr/share/doc/

(Although I feel like I shouldn't need to do that - and that apache
 should be able to follow the link...)

Thanks a lot!

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil