dhelp problem

Hello,

 I have used dhelp for a while in a standalone woody box, and all
 worked fine. Now I've  installed apache and glimpse (to use the
 search feature)... And things seemed to stop working:

 After installing apache, glimpse, and reinstalling dhelp (probably
 not necesary, but I did it anyway), dhelp says I have no
 permission to access http://localhost/doc/HTML/index.html

 I suppose there should be a "doc" directory under /var/www right?
 There's not:

socrates www$ ll /var/www/

total 2
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           18 Jul 30 14:36 dwww -> /var/lib/dwww/html
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root           27 Jul 30 14:13 index.html
drwxr-xr-x    4 root     root         1024 May  3 03:19 usr

socrates www$

 I saw no bug filed against dhelp which could be related to this, and
 nothing in the list archives either. What could be happening? And
 where could be all those docs?

 Apache seems to be ok (I've acessed http://localhost without problems)

Thanks a lot!

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil