new user

Hi all.

Let me start by saying that I am new to debian (and this group).
I always used SuSE but I got tired of the slow install and the lack of customisation (if $
Wonderful! Really .. easy and quick install .. custom to what I want and nothing more .. $
But since it is a big change from SuSE to Debian I do have some minor problems and I was $

* Is there a soundconfig tool for Debian like the one that comes with RedHat and if not .$
* I am running X with WindowMaker. No problems except that the basic font of my apps (e.g$
* Booting stuff automaticly was a piece of cake in SuSE .. just put it in /etc/rc.d/boot.$

I think this is about it for now .. If anybody could help me out here I would appreciate $

Thanks in advance.

JurLan
DanceDelic-D

http://neon.grmbl.com

Court Room Quotes

Q.  Doctor, did you say he was shot in the woods?
A.  No, I said he was shot in the lumbar region.