Re: current Redhat user evaluates Debian

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 12:23:12PM -0600, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> First up the only weekness I've found.  If you're running
> "stable" you may be a bit behind other distributions.  Stable

This isn't really a problem. Even RedHat, with 6 months between
version, is behind my system most of the time. All I want is the
base I start out with to be as up-to-date as possible, so that I
don't have to download all the packages to update.

>From what I understand, I can create a CD from the frozen
version, so that should be taken care of.

--
email: john@fjellstad.org                   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes