Re: debian- or linux- friendly hardware vendors?

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 06:25:35PM -0700, Krzys Majewski wrote:
> Can anyone recommend hardware vendors who will do things like
> put together a machine that is completely linux-compatible, or
> ship me a machine with debian or some other linux already installed,
> if only as a proof of compatibility? I've seen one or two of these
> places on the web, so I know they do exist.. -chris

Lots of places.  My personal favorite is ASL Workstations
(http://www.aslab.com/).  They ship Mandrake on it (icky) not Debian,
but, then, I reformat and reinstall everything anyway.

--
Brian Moore                       | Of course vi is God's editor.
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     | If He used Emacs, He'd still be waiting