Re: PHP4 functions

Hi Sven,

  I just checked out the function extension_loaded() using the
following (pgsql.so is setup in the php ini file) ...

<?
  echo extension_loaded("pgsql");
  phpinfo();
?>

When you look under the Additional Modules  section of the phpinfo
output - pgsql is listed. I get a null response otherwise (ie:
extension_loaded("gd")). It seems to work for me as documented - you
may need to check you config if you can't duplicate this ...

Cheers,
Alan