Re: mount problem

Thanks for replying Thomas,
Here's what I already have in my fstab file:
/dev/fd0        /floppy         auto    defaults,user,noauto            0       0
When I try to mount it manually here's what I get:
mount: I could not determine the filesystem type, and none was specified

For some reason it's not mount the ext2 file system, any ideas?

thanks
dale