Re: Problem with X

James,
I have a Rage 128 Pro card (XPert2000 Pro) and have got it working with XFree86 version 3.3.6. The tip on David St. Clair's page was crucial, of adding "ChipId 0x5246" to the "Device" section of XF86Config. With that modification, the r128 driver will work.

How did you manage to install 4.01? The Debian package is not available yet, and I could not get the source to compile - too many broken dependencies.

Torrey