Re: sound

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Dale Morris wrote:

> I just got debian up and running and now have to figure my Yamaha sound card. Can anyone direct me to a faq or give me some directions on how to configure?
> thanks

I have a Yamaha on my machine. It's working perfectly. The kernel supports
"OPL[1-3x]". You would also have to include the MSS (Microsoft Sound
System) and possibly others (depending on the card). See
<kernel_source_dir>/Documentation/sound/OPL*. Where "*" is the appropriate
for your case.

Success,
Pavel