Re: Accton Cheetah PCI network card

> Its an RTL8139...

Thanks, works like a dream. (The "Quick Installation Guide" claimed it was
an EN1207D, which according to the Ethernet Howto should use de4x5 or
tulip, so I tried those with all combinations of parameters I could think
off... Should this be reported as a "bug" in the howto's? Also, that is
IMHO the meanest part of the debian install - determining which network
card module to load for a network install. (Doesn't linux autodetect this
kind of thing once fully setup? Can this kind of functionality not be
included in the installation disks?))

Hugo van der Merwe