Re: StarOffice5.2 install

Hi

I found Staroffice for download from tucows at

http://tzo.linux.tucows.com/x11html/adnload/019-010-009-004_4144.html

At this point my only internet access is via Lose 98. That will
change shortly.  So, I used IE4, clicked on the Linux SO 5.2
download link. What I got was a 61 MB file file named

so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin

I was expecting a tar.gz file. Windows says it is a "bin file"-- not
very informative.

What is this beast and how do I use it?

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I hope this is all of the above.)