Re: lp: driver loaded but no devices found

:: On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:37:24 +1000 (EST), Richard Lindner <rjl@riclin.com.au> said:

Hii.

> Revert back to 2.4.0test2 - or if this is a desktop machine, back to
> 2.2.16 or thereabouts (with the reversed md patches if you use RAID)

Someone posted a message two weeks ago in this list saying that test2
had some serious problems (filesystem corruption), when used with
IDE... I had problems myself (a whole directory was screwed up. Luckily,
that was just a copy of kernel sources that I didn't need anyway)

Did you try 2.4.0test5-pre4?

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil