Re: Keyboard fails *only* in X

On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 07:13:55PM -0600, Tremaine Lea wrote:

> >How could installing a new power supply screw up the keyboard, and
> >only in X?
>
> Quite simply, it can't :)

You're right.  I just switched in another keyboard and it works fine.
I had dropped the keyboard during the changeover, and apparently
damaged it so selectively that it worked fine in terminal mode, but
not in X.  This one works great (although it's crap, and I'll replace
it soon).

Anyway, problem solved, turned out to be hardware.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum