Re: LILO and Printer

> I'm used to RedHat and am having problems with LILO...
>
> LILO:  No changes allow me to select which OS to enter on bootup.  I can
> change it to Windows or Linux, but not to choose between them.  I do this
> by editing lilo.conf and then running lilo.

Concerning your LILO-Problem:

If you changed the Master Boot Record, you can do the following:

Escape Booting by pressing SHIFT in the right moment. You should see
something like "1FA" or "3FA" for example.
If you type the displayed number you choose the harddrive-partition
with the default OS. Type "F", if you wish to boot from Floppydisk.
If you "type "A", you'll get a list of all hd-partitions plus the
"F"-Option, something like "1234F". You can choose the OS by typing
the number of the corresponding partition.
So you can switch between the OSs just by typing "A1", "A2", "A3" or
whatever.

I hope, this helps.

Andreas.