LILO and Printer

Hi,
I am a newbie to Debian having just installed a frozen version of Potato. I'm used to RedHat and am having problems with LILO and setting up my printer.

LILO: No changes allow me to select which OS to enter on bootup. I can change it to Windows or Linux, but not to choose between them. I do this by editing lilo.conf and then running lilo. In Redhat this sets up automatically, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Printer: Can't find anywhere in KDE2 to setup a printer. Am used to printtool, but can't find it. Did I miss installing something, if so what?

Thanks for your help!

Chris Marsh