Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 2:54 PM
Subject: Cloning an installation

I have the following problem: I have one fully installed computer,
and I want to install a second one the exact same way.

I would like to avoid selecting all the packages manually.

Is any automated way exists ? Something like listing all packages
from the existing system and generating an installation script for
the new one out of it ?

Pascal.