Re: instaling debian in HP LC 2000

"arnulfo" <a.rodriguez@tecapro.com> wrote:

> I've never used an scsi hard drive, now here i am, trying to install debian 2.2 to a
> HP LC 2000 which has and ultra2 scsi adpater, and two hot swap 9 GB hard drives,
> Is there any way i can install debian to this machine?

Possibly, depends on the maker and model of your scsi card.
You can always try the bootfloppy and see if the card
is recognized at boot time.

ftp://ftp.debian.org/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/rescue.bin

Give it a try and post results here if you run into trouble.

Also, it's not a bad idea to see the install docs in the current/doc directory.

HTH
--
Ragga