R version mismatch ?

Hello,

        I just happened the install the r-base package (statistical
computing package, R) on an up-to-date 'potato' box using the normal
'apt-get install' routine. The version of the package installed was
0.90.1. However, the R site has version 1.10 debs for both 'potato'
and 'woody'. Is there any particular reason why the package on the
Debian frozen tree has not been updated ? Especially seeing that the
same person is responsible for both official and 'unofficial' packages
?

                                                        -arun

PS : Please Cc: me on replies, I'm not subscribed.

--
arun krishnaswamy	<kar@myrealbox.com>	<arun@mrna.tn.nic.in>
http://prometheus.home.dhs.org	PGP: 0x5606B2B1 GPG: 1024D/C75FD05C