Re: IMAP (Netscape?) hiccups in Woody

Well, this is bizarre:

# ls -l /var/spool/
total 20
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            7 May  5 09:59 mail -> ../mail

# ls -l /var/
total 72
drwxrwsr-x    2 root     mail         4096 Jul 14 18:04 mail

What created this symlink? I didn't.

I have quite a lot of messages like this in the mail log:

Jul 10 09:30:39 psanchez-1 imapd[16264]: Killed (lost mailbox lock)
user=psanchez host=psanchez-1 [127.0.0.1]

I will get rid of the symlink and test to see if that makes the
difference. I'll let you know.

Thank you,

--
Pedro