Re: Lastest sawfish debs?

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Richard Black wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I was wondering when the latest sawfish (aka sawmill) debs are likely to
>arrive on the scene?  The latest seems to be 0.26 (in woody) but the
>official release is 0.3.

Hello Richard,

If you add the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list, you
directly access the deb-archives of the helix-gnome project,
and they have all the latest in gnome, sawmill (inc sawmill 0.30),
etc.:

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable
main

Now you can access the latest gnome-helix packages using apt. They
will end in -helix, signifing that they're not official debian
packages but Helix packages, ex. :

ii  sawfish-gnome  0.30-helix1    GNOME components for Sawfish

I don't know if you're willing to count Helix Code as a part of the
'scene'. But they provide the debs.
Greets,

	Marti Hooijmans