Re: Lastest sawfish debs?

Thats all good and well if  you want to upgrade to helix gnome. What if
you just want to run standard gnome, and use sawfish 0.30? Does the
development of helix gnome now mean sawfish wont be packaged into woody as
a standalone window manager now?

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas