Pb installing Mozilla

Hello,
I have a debian 2.1 (stable version)
In the stable tree of the debian ftp server, I haven't found mozilla, so
I decided to download it from unstable tree.
I had to update lots of libraries to make it work, and I'm not sure I
did all well because ./mozilla-installer send me an error about
libstd++-libc6.so not available or something like that (I downloaded the
right libstdc++*.deb package) .
Is there a simplier way to get it work? (it's hard for me cause I'm new
to Linux)

--
Benoit NOSS - (benoit.noss@iaurif.org) (Bureau 226)
IAURIF, Service MSI, 15 rue Falguiere, 75740 PARIS Cedex 15 FRANCE