Help with installing unstable packages?

I have found some debian packages on debian's ftp site
that I would like to install.  I tried to install it
and it had some dependency problems.  I did not have
the other debian packages to satisfy the dependencies
so the package didn't install correctly.  The package
that I wanted to install was an "unstable" package and
so were the packages that it depended upon.  Is there
a way for me to add all unstable packages (without
removing all the stable packages) to the list
presented when I run run dselect?

Thanks,

Rom