Re: Mutt and IMAP - Specifying server

Hi Patrick,

Quoth Patrick Kirk,
> Does anyone have an example of a .muttrc that works with an IMAP
> server?  I can do everything except put the name of the server in.

Mutt, as shipped with debian (slink and potato), doesn't do imap all
that easily. At least, I've never worked out the secret!

One was in which to specify an imap server is to use `c' (change folder)
and tell it to change folder to:

{your.imap.server}INBOX

(or whatever). While that works well, I've never worked out what one
needs to put in the .muttrc to make it easier.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller (dm-sig6@empire.net.au) /  It's not a sense of humor.
* Criminologist                     /  It's a sense of irony

- Running Debian GNU/Linux: Doing my bit for World Domination (tm) -