Re: smbmount

thanx for the replies, it is all working now...

it is weird how a redhat Samba rpm package would have smbmount/smbclient
included whereas a Debian Samba package doesn't.

BTW, what is more reliable as a means for copying great quantities of files
:

1)   smbmount from an AIX samba shared directory

or

2)   nfs mount from an AIX NFS shared directory with no_root_squash?

Corey Popelier <pancreas@dingoblue.net.au> on 11/07/2000 21:20:29