dhcpcd segfault

		Hey guys. So after getting Rogers to hook me up, I tried two modules
to try to talk to my Soho PCI NIC. The ne2k module didn't work, saying,
"device or resource busy". The tulip driver silently installed, and on the
next reboot I was greeted with this:

tulip.c:v0.89H 5/23/98 becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
eth0: Macronix 98715 PMAC at 0xe400, 00 80 c6 f1 68 fa, IRQ 10.
eth0:  EEPROM default media type 10baseT.

		So it looks like it's being found. So, being the good debian user that
I am, I go off and do an apt-get install dhcpcd. It installs, and the install
script asks me what interface to use. I tell it eth0, and it promptly
segfaults.

        Now, I have to boot into single user mode, because otherwise the boot
process stops after segfaulting dhcpcd, doing a little more, and then hangs on
trying to bring up sendmail. The segfault looks like:

Unable to handle kernel NULL point dereference at virtual address 00000000
+current->tss.cr3 = 03d63000, %cr3 = 03d63000

        Umm...help?

	Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, 1Z22, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks, SDE Pegasus