Re: Hello i have some problems with my gcc

znider ICKE wrote:
> Hi im having some problems with my gcc program when i use it to compile a
> file its saids.
>
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <netdb.h>
> #include <errno.h>
> #include <string.h>
> #include <stdlib.h>
> #include <unistd.h>
> #include <sys/socket.h>
> #include <netinet/in.h>

Install the libc6-dev package.

> and im not having any of thes files so i wounder whis packages they are in
> so i can instal them.

For future reference, there is a search engine at:
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
where you can search by filename to find what package they belong to.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.